Visual Interiors & Partitions Accreditations
- Visual Interiors have a proven track record in delivering demanding and challenging projects within the commercial and private sectors of the construction industry, working in partnership with main contractors, direct for private clients and various government departments / agencies where the protection of people, assets, and estates is a up most priority.
- Visual Interiors have experience and knowledge within the construction industry going back over 40 years, with over 15 years focused experience within the secure sector environment.
- We have delivered projects across Great Britain and Europe, in low and high-risk environments, embracing the challenges that come from working in these environments, tailoring a division of the company to meet the needs and demands that come with projects within the secure sector.
- To provide top end services at the highest standard to exceed the expectations of our clients & the market.
- To comply with health & safety regulations, we ensure that we never cut corners. We get the job done the only way we know how, safe & professional.
- We are continually striving to challenge ourselves and the market, keeping up with the latest innovative products and applying them to our practice.
- Completed Projects
Visual Interiors & Partitions are approved installers for many manufacturers and approved contractors to a number of large building contractors.
Whether you are a private client or a government department/agency, construction is a complicated task with many factors to take into consideration.
You need a contractor with the experience, qualifications, knowledge, and resources to deliver your project to program and within budget without compromise.
Visual Interiors & Partitions Ltd have a management team, operatives across all trades and a tailored tried and tested supply chain who are cleared to the highest level that can provide construction and fit-out services for secure sites in the United Kingdom and overseas.
NHS, UCLH, Royal Estates, Metropolitan Police Service, HMPS, MOD, BBC, Great Ormand Street Trust.
Harrods, Selfridges, Barclays Bank, Royal Mail, DKNY, TGI Fridays, Costa Coffee, Morrisons, Mercedes, Tate & Lyle, UCL.
Balfour Beatty, Mitie, Mace, Wates, MEC, Higgins, GPF Lewis, A W Hardy Construction, Carters, RG Fallers, Mansell, William Verry, Eugena, Prince Build.
We Are Approved Installers For These Manufacturers
Visual Interiors & Partitions Ltd Services
We have the staff, experience and knowledge to provide full project management to your project, incorporating all trades involved with internal fits outs including but not limited to
Strip-out and removal of rubbish from site
We can provide a complete building including external cladding
Raised access floors, all types, floating floor systems, self-levelling floating floors (Fermacell Dry System)
Decorations - walls and ceilings
Fire protection/barriers, acoustic barriers
Providing construction solutions where others shy away.
Suspended ceilings all types, tile & grid, plasterboard, metal, secure construction
Partitions and drylining;solid, glass, steel and aluminium panels, secure walls, CPNI specifications, hygienic linings
Ceramic tiling - floors and walls
Upgrading of fire doors and fire barriers in existing buildings
Light weight steel framing (SFS) systems; VIP are Metsec Approved
Acoustic systems including wall/ceiling panels & full STO sprayed systems
Joinery, including full bespoke commissions, doors, fire doors, skirtings, and general carpentry
Floor finishings; carpet tiles, vinyl, etc
Mechanical and Electrical Services